5 tips for eating healthy on the run!
1. Prep prep and prep!!! Don’t leave the house without your food for the day!
2. Be sure to carry a bottle of water with you. Dehydration can often be mistaken for hunger.
3. Avoid those tempting sugar filled coffees at coffee shops. Instead opt for the sugar free options or stick to herbal tea.
4. If you are dining out then adapt the menu to suit your needs! Simple things like asking for sauce to be put on the side instead of covering your food and choosing to have vegetables with your meal instead of chips will make a huge difference.
5. When out for a social drink simply have sparkling water. If you do fancy a tipple limit the damage by sticking to white spirits with diet mixers.
Much love and health,